Frechin DCW Éditions Paris
- DCW éditions PARIS
- Lampes Gras DCW éditions Paris
- Mantis DCW éditions Paris
- Here Comes the Sun DCW Editions Paris
- ORG Sebastian Summa DCW éditions Paris
- AARO of Simmon Schmitz DCW éditions Paris
- RESPIRO of Phlippe Niro DCW éditions Paris
- BINY of Jacques Biny DCW éditions Paris
- VVV of Vantot Schmitz DCW éditions Paris
- IN THE SUN DCW éditions Paris
- IN THE TUBE DCW éditions Paris
- Les Acrobates de Gras DCW EDITIONS PARiS
- IN THE TUBE 360° DCW éditions Paris
- Eric de Dormael DCW éditions Paris
- ISP DCW éditions Paris
- Frechin DCW Éditions Paris
- Vision 20/20 DCW Éditions Paris
- Yasuke DCW Éditions Paris
- Atmospherics DCW Éditions Paris
- TOBO DCW Éditions Paris
- Mono of Vantot DCW Éditions Paris
- Focus of Yuji Okitsu DCW Éditions Paris
- Tell Me Stories of Giulia Liverani DCW Éditions Paris
- Armen DCW Éditions Paris
"LIGHT IS A TRANSMISSIBLE WAY"
The Frechin lamp is a novelty from the DCW ÉDITIONS PARIS brand, created by French designer and architect Jean-Louis Frechin specializing in digital design and innovation.
"Playing with the contrasts between materiality and immateriality, presence, absence, and revelation of light, the Frechin lamp offers a sensitive experience of optics between science and magic.
By comparing timeless materials (marble, glass, aluminum), and a poetic approach to technology, it illuminates as much as it radiates spaces. " Jean-Louis Frechin
Chic and functional, this lamp composed of a glass tube and equipped with an LED light source has a button with 3 light intensities allowing you to modulate the intensity of your lamp according to your needs.
Let your imagination run wild in your home! Frechin in its subtly geometric tube form will find perfectly its place in each of your rooms, in your entrance on a console, in the living room next to a sofa, on the floor like a sculpture, at the end of a table, or in the bedroom on the bedside table. This lamp will not only be a light, it will bring a decorative touch to your room.