Papillon XS Forestier Wall lamp with tablet
Ou 3X €69.33 sans frais
The Papillon wall lamp measures 75cm high and 30cm wide. It was created by designer Élise Fouin for the Forestier publishing house.
FREE delivery all over Europe
Payment in 2x 3x or 4x times free of charge
Satisfied or refunded
LED bulb offered with each lamp
Very elegant and functional, this wall lamp is ideal placed as a reading light at the head of the bed, it will serve you not only as a source of light but also as a bedside table thanks to its slightly curved shelf of Ø30cm which can accommodate glasses, books, smartphone ...
This wall lamp has a curved arm followed by its suspended reflector.
The lampshade has 3 metal structures of different sizes superimposed representing the unfolding of a butterfly's wing and provided with bent wires that provide delicate shadows on the walls.
It will bring a touch of modernity and elegance to your interior.
The Papillon collection available in a multitude of colors.
- metal wire, metal, textile
- Interior Wall lamp
- Cable length
- CL II - E14 - Inc. 60W ; CFL. 32W ; LED. 5-15W
- IP protection
- IP 20
- 3cm x Ø 20cm
- Electric class
- Classe II
- Élise Fouin
- Type of lights
- Wall lamps
In 1992, Bernard Forestier was inspired by his passion for nature, French gardens and topiary art, to create lighting. He wants to shake up the traditions of the world of lighting design, bringing the art of botany into the house.
Following the death of Bernard Forestier in 2002, at the request of his wife Hélène Forestier, Gilles Dallière took over the artistic direction to honor the creative spirit. He will mark his desire to make each piece a "unique object".
Hélène Forestier passed the baton to Jean Dominique Leze, in 2012, the famous creator of "107 rivoli" for Decorative Arts and the company ENO (Edition New Objects) with François Bernard.
With this nomination, FORESTIER reinvents itself as a creative and poetic brand, with design, nature and raw materials as an anchor. He revived the company with a unique catalog of decorative lighting.
Arik Levy, Sebastian Bergne, Noé Duchaufour Lawrance, Laurence Brabant, Emmanuel Gallina… It is to these recognized or emerging talents that the mission of creating functional lighting with a real personality has been entrusted, but always at affordable prices. .
They play with wired materials and transparency, with the idea of respecting nature in all its forms and humans by favoring artisanal know-how.
The Forestier brand is revolutionizing the world of lighting by offering products made from natural materials that project Poetry and Nature in a perfect balance between Design and Craftsmanship.
Let yourself be carried away by the Forest universe with its collections:
- Papillon: a collection created by the talented French designer Elise Fouin, made of metal threads, representing the flapping of the wings of a butterfly.
- Libellule: A collection created by French designer Elise Fouin, made of metal wires, inspired by nature from her own childhood memories.
- Bamboo: a collection created by designer Arik Levy, made with 100% natural materials to combine nature and design.
- Oyster: a collection created by German designer Jette Scheib, inspired by an oyster containing a pearl.
- Take a way: a latest version of the Bamboo range, created by designer Arik Levy, it is made of bamboo, light it can go wherever you want.
- Gravity: a collection created by Ukrainian industrial designer Kateyna sokolava, inspired by nature and civilizations.
- Cymbal: This collection created by the German designer Jette Scheib, it combines two materials, linen and velvet.