Get 10% off your first order with code : WELCOME
Cymbal Forestier Table lamp
Ou 3X €115.00 sans frais
This Cymbal table lamp from the French brand Forestier was created by designer Jette Scheib.
FREE delivery all over Europe
Payment in 2x 3x or 4x times free of charge
Satisfied or refunded
LED bulb offered with each lamp
This lamp is composed of a two-material fabric shade for the lower part and velvet for the upper part separated by a black band. The reflector takes up the curves of this musical instrument "the cymbal".
It is available in different vibrant color combinations such as: Bronze, Oro, Natural, Evergreen, Atlantic, Midnite and Powder pink.
This lamp features a retro-style pull switch, equipped with a pull cord to turn on the light.
The elegant style of this lamp will bring a decorative and luminous touch to your room.
- The cable: textile and wood; Reflector: velor and fabric; Base: metal
- Interior table lamp
- Pull switch
- Cable length
- 220 cm
- IP protection
- IP 20
- Electric class
- Classe II
- Type of lights
- Table lamps
In 1992, Bernard Forestier was inspired by his passion for nature, French gardens and topiary art, to create lighting. He wants to shake up the traditions of the world of lighting design, bringing the art of botany into the house.
Following the death of Bernard Forestier in 2002, at the request of his wife Hélène Forestier, Gilles Dallière took over the artistic direction to honor the creative spirit. He will mark his desire to make each piece a "unique object".
Hélène Forestier passed the baton to Jean Dominique Leze, in 2012, the famous creator of "107 rivoli" for Decorative Arts and the company ENO (Edition New Objects) with François Bernard.
With this nomination, FORESTIER reinvents itself as a creative and poetic brand, with design, nature and raw materials as an anchor. He revived the company with a unique catalog of decorative lighting.
Arik Levy, Sebastian Bergne, Noé Duchaufour Lawrance, Laurence Brabant, Emmanuel Gallina… It is to these recognized or emerging talents that the mission of creating functional lighting with a real personality has been entrusted, but always at affordable prices. .
They play with wired materials and transparency, with the idea of respecting nature in all its forms and humans by favoring artisanal know-how.
The Forestier brand is revolutionizing the world of lighting by offering products made from natural materials that project Poetry and Nature in a perfect balance between Design and Craftsmanship.
Let yourself be carried away by the Forest universe with its collections:
- Papillon: a collection created by the talented French designer Elise Fouin, made of metal threads, representing the flapping of the wings of a butterfly.
- Libellule: A collection created by French designer Elise Fouin, made of metal wires, inspired by nature from her own childhood memories.
- Bamboo: a collection created by designer Arik Levy, made with 100% natural materials to combine nature and design.
- Oyster: a collection created by German designer Jette Scheib, inspired by an oyster containing a pearl.
- Take a way: a latest version of the Bamboo range, created by designer Arik Levy, it is made of bamboo, light it can go wherever you want.
- Gravity: a collection created by Ukrainian industrial designer Kateyna sokolava, inspired by nature and civilizations.
- Cymbal: This collection created by the German designer Jette Scheib, it combines two materials, linen and velvet.