This Jieldé Signal...
ORG Sebastian Summa DCW éditions Paris
- DCW éditions PARIS
- Lampes Gras DCW éditions Paris
- Mantis DCW éditions Paris
- Here Comes the Sun DCW Editions Paris
- ORG Sebastian Summa DCW éditions Paris
- AARO de Simmon Schmitz DCW éditions Paris
- RESPIRO of Phlippe Niro DCW éditions Paris
- BINY of Jacques Biny DCW éditions Paris
- VVV de Vantot Schmitz DCW éditions Paris
- IN THE SUN DCW éditions Paris
- IN THE TUBE DCW éditions Paris
- Les Acrobates de Gras DCW EDITIONS PARiS
- IN THE TUBE 360° DCW éditions Paris
- Collection d'Eric de Dormael DCW éditions Paris
- ISP DCW éditions Paris
- Frechin DCW Éditions Paris
- Vision 20/20 DCW Éditions Paris
- Yasuke DCW Éditions Paris
- Atmospherics DCW Éditions Paris
OUR PAYMENT MODULE
Inspired by science fiction and astronomy, German designer Sebastian Summa created his lamp as a shooting star. Her name is ORG. Elegant and surprisingly classic, Sebastian's lamp goes from raw spaces to sophisticated universes. Composed of unstructured glass tube and a beautiful gold metal finish, this refined and delicate lamp will modernize any interior.
This collection by DCW Éditions Paris offers a mix of classic elegance and originality, it is available either as a wall light or as a suspension..
Sebastian Summa works in his studio in East Berlin. He is a man of the field. He started his career as a blacksmith, and apprenticed at a metal factory before going to college. Scrap metal, metal and steel were his daily life. His studio is timeless, his work is his clock. It’s amazing to see in a raw atmosphere a sensitive man working on delicate objects.